Thank You for Your Participation Saturday October 10th, 2015 at
MAC ARTHUR’S RESTAURANT
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
For Judge Marianne Jackson’s Campaign Kickoff
We Appreciate the Many Endorsements Received!
- Congressman Danny K. Davis, 7th Cong. District
- Robert J. Lovero, Mayor of Berwyn
- Commissioner Richard Boykin, 1st. Districts
- Commissioner Robert Steele, 2nd District
- Recorder of Deeds, Karen Yarbrough
- State Senator Don Harmon, 39th District
- State Senator Kimberly Lightford, 4th. District
- State Rep Lashawn Ford – 8th District
- State Rep Art Turner Jr., 9th District
- State Rep Camille Lilly, 78th District
- State Rep Pamela Reeves Harris, 10th District
- Alderman Michael Scott Jr., 24th Ward
- Alderman Daniel Solis, 25th Ward
- Alderman Roberto Maldonado, 26th Ward
- Alderman Walter Burnett, 27th Ward
- Alderman Jason Ervin, 28th Ward
- Alderman Chris Taliaferro, 29th Ward
- Alderman Emma Mitts, 37th Ward
- Deborah Graham, 29th Ward Committeeman
- Thomas F. Cargie, Committeeman, River Forest
Please vote for me, Judge Marianne Jackson, for Judge of the Circuit Court of Cook County in the 7th Judicial Subcircuit on Tuesday, March 15th 2016 in the democratic primary election.
I have been an associate judge since 1997 and I am now seeking your support to become the next Circuit Court Judge from the 7th subcircuit.
I have spent my life on the West Side of Chicago fighting for justice and giving a voice to the underprivileged and disadvantaged.
•Associate Judge since 1997
•1979-1997: Private practice specializing in complex criminal trials in state and federal court
•1974-1979: Assistant United State’s Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois
•1973-1974: Assistant State’s Attorney for Cook County Illinois